Students who does extra-ordinary work will also be eligible for Gold Medal. The criteria for Gold Medal will be :-
1. Student has completed the course and taken the examination
2. Student has secured A+ Grade or above 80% of marks
3. Student has done atleast7 Projects as assigned to them and Institute's panel of examiners unanimously approves the project based on the content and knowledge of the subject.
4. On recommendation from the examiners, Student have to give a Viva test on phone where experts will ask random questions from the subject.
5. A test on Skype can also be taken, if required. Based on the above criteria, if a student successfully fulfils all the above then he/she will be eligible to receive a Gold Medal (A Gold Polished Medal made of Metal) along with precious Certificate of the Gold Medal. On receiving the prestigious Certificate of Gold Medal, Students can use GOLD MEDALIST with their name.
*Awarding of Gold Medal is at the sole discretion of the Examining body of Institute of Vedic Astrology. A student has to fulfil all the criteria as given above.